It's the Water You Can't See That Can Be Scary
There's no such thing as a small disaster-especially when a small leak now could blossom into a big claim later. Unseen water can soak through walls, seep through carpet and pool on subfloors, causing major problems over time. Instead of trusting untrained eyes, help ensure the value of your property by calling your professionals at SERVPRO of Lakeland.
We have the equipment, and our techs have the correct training and experience to find and dry unseen water before secondary damages set in. To help small leaks from becoming big problems, call us at 863-646-4213 to get an immediate emergency response.
At SERVPRO of Lakeland our professionals are trained to safely clean and restore homes and commercial buildings, utilizing the following procedures:
- Identify the source/type of water
- Measure temperatures and humidity levels for drying analysis
- Survey the extent of the damage and inspect the area for hidden moisture
- Inspect carpet pad/carpet
- Move and block furniture and contents
- Utilize advanced drying and monitoring equipment
- Apply necessary treatments (disinfectants/deodorization)
- Dispose of damaged property
“Like it never even happened.”