Fire in Plant City
As the most lightning stuck area in Florida, it is no surprise that several fires are caused by storm damage. This home was completely destroyed by a lightning strike that occurred in the master bedroom. These are photos of the den area before and after SERVPRO of Lakeland restoration teams' remediation efforts.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lakeland arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.