What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
Two Weeks ago at 4pm we got a call our house was on fire. By 9pm SERVPRO had our house boarded up and secure. Zac and Rob were at my house at 9 am the next morning and a plan was put into place. The following day, Zac returned to my house and with me as I waited and worked with inspectors and adjustors. He was kind enough to bring my kids an elf on the shelf because he knew our original elf was damaged. The following Tuesday, Larry Riddle (SERVPRO owner), Marcy, Zac, Shawn, Mike, and a few other SERVPRO employees showed up with a crazy amount of Christmas gifts for our 2 children, clothes, and other household items for the family. Then a few days before Christmas Zac showed up with even more presents, stuffed animals, toys, and items for the family. It was an incredibly thoughtful gesture and one that my family will never forgot. This company obviously works with compassion/empathy for the customers they are serving. We really appreciate everything you have done, and will do for our family and getting us back into our home. Thank you very much!
SERVPRO of Lakeland are second to NONE!!! We had a fire last January, which ended up being over a million dollar loss and Robert Lay walked into my building about an hour after the incident occurred and I've never had so much peace sweep over me in my life. His knowledge and capable hands took over, Richie and crews of people started pouring in and I knew immediately that we had made the right call. No finer people in this world than the Lakeland SERVPRO team!!! Thank you, just isn't enough!!!
After our kitchen fire, SERVPRO did an excellent job on the clean up. Highly recommend this business!
SERVPRO of Lakeland is a big reason we were able to re-open the doors to our business after we experienced a fire. We were this close to closing up shop. They worked tirelessly to clean the damage created by fire and smoke. We wouldn't be where we are today without their help.
I had a small grease fire in my kitchen. I had no idea they could clean the smoke and ash that made its way up into my air vents. The team at SERVPRO was so polite and thorough. These guys really do an excellent job!
One of our tenants had a fire in their apartment. SERVPRO showed up so quickly, even though it was a weekend. They worked very quickly to get the tenant back into her apartment in no time at all.
I suffered an electrical fire that consumed half of my home. SERVPRO of Lakeland began the remediation that day by tarping off the hole in my roof from the fire during a terrible storm. I was continually impressed by the crew's professionalism and sincerity. They are the only people I would trust in my home, and I couldn't be more pleased.